What we’re looking for…
A graduate to train within the business to develop strong quantitative research skills. This is an entry level graduate position; you will work across multiple project teams and methodologies developing the skills you need to be a leading quantitatively focused insight consultant. You will have unique exposure to specialised techniques and advanced analytics enabling you to develop your skill set, driven by on the job training. Ultimately you will develop your skills to cover the selling, design, management, execution and interpretation of commercial strategically focussed research studies.
We are interested in only top performers with a 2:1 (or higher) Honours degree preferably in an analytical based discipline (e.g. Psychology, Economics) looking to kick-start their career in strategic research. Candidates should be analytically focused and have a passion for understanding why people as consumers make the decisions they do and how brands can fit into this.
- Analytically focused – able to distil what the key story and actionable insights are from data
- Comfort with analysing large data sets
- Experience of desk research and analysis
- Ability to work independently when briefed by senior colleagues
- Good management /administration/ organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good and clear written and verbal communication skills
- A good working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Comfortable with or open to learning to use statistical software packages
- Bright, intelligent and sharp
- Supportive team player
- Hardworking, positive and committed
- Pro-active, open-minded and flexible
- Deeply engrained common sense
- Good sense of humour
- Interested in the world around them (e.g. trends, people, culture, organisations)
To apply or to request more details please contact email@example.com no later than 30th June. Employment to commence ASAP, but Truth will be flexible to recruit the right candidate.